Saturday, February 21, 2009

KIDS....KIDS....KIDS......



Most days, Mackenzie and Gavin get along really well. But some days they don't. Yesterday was one of those days. From the second Mackenzie got off the bus, her and Gavin were fighting and arguing about EVERYTHING. I kept trying to get them to stop, but it was no use. So, I duct taped them together and told them that they had to stay that way until they could get along. They thought it was the funnest thing ever. They instantly forgot about being mad at each other and started laughing. They had so much fun trying to walk around without tripping over each other. I asked them if they were ready to take it off and they said no. It was so funny. we were all laughing so hard.

9 comments:

Allyson said...

Kids are so silly sometimes. That is funny you taped them together and that they stopped fighting. You have such cute kids!

Kristina P. said...

This is so funny! What a great idea!

Clayton & Kim said...

you better sleep with one eye open.....

Wright Family said...

Ok well, thanks for the idea my kids do that some days now i know what i will do.. THANKS you are so SMART!!!

Brooke said...

What a great idea! I just make them sit on the couch and hold hands. This idea is much better! I missed you at church yesterday!

Brooke said...

We start church at 11:00 next week! Yay!

Brooke said...

Oh, by the way, I'm sorry your kids are sick! I hope all goes well at the doctor today.

Marble Quarry said...

Hey Jo, I am trying to figure out Photoshop on my own and am REALLY struggling. I don't know where to even start. I'd like to do some scrapbook pages. I have free long distance, do you have a home phone I could call you on or do you only have a cell? I don't want to use up your minutes, but if you'd send me your number maybe I can call you and you can walk me through some of it. Thanks

The Jones Family said...

Hi this is Kelsie. I seen your blog off of ashleys your family is so cute i hope you don't care i was going to add you to my page. My page is private so if you would like to see it e-mail me at kelsieleigh@hotmail.com Talk to ya soon

Kelsie