Monday, February 2, 2009

Avery's Bling

I have wanted to get Avery's ears pierced for a while so we finally did it! She did so well. She cried because I had to hold her down so she wouldn't move. As soon as it was over, I stood up and gave her a binkie, and she was as happy as could be.


Crazy Hair Day

Today was crazy hair day at Mackenzie's school. We went over to some friends house last night and her friend Challis did her hair. She was determined to leave it in for crazy-hair day today. I fixed it a little bit, but let her go to school with her crazy hair. She was so excited. As she walked out the door this morning, she let out a little giggle, then I heard her say"This is so funny, Mrs. Potter won't even know it's me."

8 comments:

Allyson said...

Avery is so cute! It isn't fun listening to them cry while they get their ears pierced, but they do get over it quick and they don't mess with them. I'm so glad we got Olivia's done when she was 2.5 months old. Mackenzie is a cutie and I love her crazy hair!

Kristina P. said...

They are both adorable! Love the crazy hair day.

Brooke said...

What fun to have earrings! Sierra's hair was scary, not crazy. Whatever. Cute on Mackenzie!

Wright Family said...

So cute. Where did you go to Pierce Averys ears? Kenzie is so cute. I just cant believe kindergarten is half over then we have first graders.

Gina said...

Ok I am sooo jealous. I wanted to pierce all three of my girls' ears but my mean husband wouldn't let me. She looks so cute!!

Leslie said...

I love the earrings. Her eyes are so beautiful in those pictures, they look so blue. She is a cutie. Bryn loves Kenzie's hair, she wouldn't let me go off those pictures forever, she kept saying go back up!!! They both look very cute.

Norton's said...

I think little baby girls with earrings are so cute. Glad that she didn't get too upset. Mackenzie's hair looked great for Crazy Hair Day.

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Your kids are so adorable! I love Avery's little earrings:)