Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gavin

I took Gavin's pictures today and this is how it went:


He would not sit still. He kept rolling around and pulling faces. I took over 150 pictures and there were only about 15 good ones. I would get him ready and as soon as I would start taking pictures, he would start wiggling and pulling faces. He is such a boy.



He LOVES playing outside. He loves to explore. When the weather is nice, he stays outside all day long. I am so excited that is is finally starting to warm up! YAY FOR SPRING!

5 comments:

Marble Quarry said...

Jo! I think they're amazing. You are so good at capturing personality! That is not something all photographers can do, only the good ones! Great Job!

Wright Family said...

Wow so cute. YOu make me want to take some pictures of my kids. I have their easter outfits. I hope to do it soon. But since i had sick kids its been put off..

Gotta Love BOYS!!
Avery's pictures are cute too.

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

You are really gettin good at this photography stuff! And you have some pretty cute material to work with!

Gina said...

So I would like to make an appointment with you to have my girls' pictures taken!!!

The Johnson's said...

Wow your turning into such a great photographer! I'm so impressed with how little of time you've been doing this! What cute kids you have! Avery is such a doll:)