Friday, January 16, 2009

BiRtHdAy!!

For Kenzie's birthday this year, we just had a small party. We invited 5 kids to ride the bus home with her. We played a few games, ate pizza, and of course, cake, ice-cream, and presents. We've got birthday cake overload at our house. Mckenzie took cupcakes to her class at school, then they came here and ate cake and ice-cream. She had a good day. Today is Dallas's birthday. We don't usually get him a cake because we've always got a lot of Mackenzie's cake left. But, Gavin is convinced that Dallas has to have his own cake, and blow out his own candles. Gavin wants to make it himself. He says that he wants to make a "deer" cake. He is so excited! How can I say no to that? So, it looks like we will be making another cake today. I just have no idea how we'll turn it into a "deer" cake. We'll probably just have to put one of Gavin's plastic deer toys on top of it and call it good. By the way.... Happy Birthday Dallas!! We love You!!

Blowing out her candle

I always let her choose her own birthday present and this is what she picked. A wow wee Alive Panda cub. (Who would have ever guessed she'd pick another stuffed-animal?)
Gavin got her this Hannah Montana guitar. It's a video game that you play on the t.v.
Guitar Hero, Hannah Montana style! Dallas has played with it more than she has.

Her friend Hannah got her blendy pens-she LOVES them!
Braxton gave her a book and a Dr. seuss toy
Zoie gave her a puppy in my pocket toy
And Anna got her night light that she gets to paint.
Grandma Anderson sent her some money so she can go to the store and choose her own gift. She keeps begging me to take her, but she's got to wait till Avery gets better.
She told Grandma Sill that she wants "Martian Matters" It's a toy with this goopy stuff that you can make little creatures with. Today Mackenzie gets to go to Hanna's Birthday party-She's so excited. She's really going to be sick after having b/day cake twice yesterday, and now twice today. WOW!!


UPDATE: Avery is doing much better. She's actually getting hungry! She eats about 5oz at a time now. Still not back to normal, but getting closer. She's down to about 2 breathing treatments per day. She's smiling and laughing, and acting like her old happy self. I couldn't be more relieved. I'm glad to have my happy baby back.

5 comments:

Marble Quarry said...

Good Job Jo! It's always nice to know your baby feels better. I'm glad she's doing so good!

Wright Family said...

I love cake but yeah that might be alot specially if you have to be the one to make it.. HAHA

I love your Tina thing on your blog does her husband have one. I would love to see pictures of her kids. 2 boys right?

So your still planning on helping me do Constance's Baby shower in Fielding in Feb right? or you still going to be in no leaving mode?

Happy Birthday Kenzi and Dallas. Thats how me and Kelby are going to be April 25th is my b-day and i will most likely have him the 23rd

Wright Family said...

Im not sure i just texted Conny probably the end of Feb since she is due the first of April. I will let you know what she says i got to go get ready for the day been doing bills.

Rindi said...

Happy Birthday Dallas! Looks like Kenzie made a killing. I'm glad that Avery is doing better. Just after I read your blog Jaxon got a really bad cough and Alek had one but not as bad, It freaked me out, they have been quarantined until they are better so they don't get Joye sick.

Gina said...

Ha ha...we have the same problem. Hannah ate cake at your house and then we had our family cake for her that night. Then the next day we had cupcakes for her party. I think she is pretty sick of cake by now. I'm glad Mackenzie liked her blendy pens. I'm glad Avery is feeling better! Oh and tell Gavin he did an excellent job on Dallas' cake!