Thursday, January 29, 2009

Brought to you by the letter:
Brooke was doing this on her blog. She picked a letter for me to list my ten favorite things that start with that letter. I got "L". Hmmm. . .Hard letter-Thanks Brooke!!

1. Laughter. That's one of the things I love most about Dallas- He always makes me laugh!

2. Listening to the happy sounds of my children playing with each other-It's so nice when they get along.

3.Lemon cream pie-only when my mom makes it. I've tried but it never tastes quite the same. It must be because of the home-made crusts that she makes.

I have to say that I'm having a really hard time thinking of things that start with the letter "L"

4. Looking at my friends and Families' Blogs! It's a stretch, I know, but it works!

5. Learning new things

6. Lingering- I like to take my time no matter what it is I'm doing- I don't like to be rushed.

I'm really running out of things to say

7. Laziness- Every now and then I like to have a day to just relax and be LAZY. Maybe I should have thought about that before I decided to have kids! HaHa-Just kidding

8. Listening to music. I like all kinds of music (can I use the word "listening" twice?? Probably not, but I'm going to anyway)

If I get through this list it will be a miracle!

9. Libraries- I love to read and my kids love to go to story hour.

10. Long walks on the beach. HaHa (The Beach?? What's that?)

Yay, I made it! That was rough!

I forgot possibly the most important thing: lip gloss-can't live without it!

If you'd like to play along, leave me a comment telling me that you want to and I will assign you a letter.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, good job! I had no idea how hard it would be. Sheesh. I guess because I have an easy one to be happy about. Landen!

McCreath's said...

Okay I want to play! Give me a letter! This looks like fun! :)

Kristina P. said...

I thought the lingering one said lingerie!

And that picture on your sidebard with your older kids kissing the crying baby is SOOO cute!

Marble Quarry said...

I think I wanna try this will you send me a letter?

Gina said...

Alright I want in. Hook me up with a good letter will ya!

Clayton & Kim said...

Ok... lets see how well Auntie Kim can play this game.

Wright Family said...

Thanks, Its getting harder to bend over. But thanks.

The Johnson's said...

I love the deer cake and Mackenzie's bday pics! She is getting too big! You have the most adorable kids. By the way I wanted to tell you I think they are the sweetest nicest kids ever too! At the friends christmas party I was so impressed with them. They were both so nice and just sweet little things. Can I send mine over to you so you can teach them that too!