Friday, January 16, 2009

Gavin's Masterpiece!

Gavin is so funny. He made his cake. He mixed, he poured, he dyed the frosting green- for grass. He washed his toy deer and placed them gently on the cake.
Then, he carefully placed the candles exactly as he wanted. He was so proud. He did it all by himself.
And this is what I saw the next time I went in to the kitchen.......
I guess he decided that he wanted it to be a zoo cake instead of a deer cake.
I'm sure Dallas will be thrilled to eat a great big piece of it.




7 comments:

Rindi said...

That is awesome!!! Gav, you're the best!

Rindi said...

Braden told me that it looks like Gavin is trying to tell you that Dallas needs to go on a hunting Safari.

Wright Family said...

Thats so Freakin cute. Oh my gosh. Yeah maybe someday dallas will hunt all those things but not today right? Gavin your awesome. I dont think i would let buddy do that he might start the house on fire. Like i have before oops

Norton's said...

Nice job on the cake Gavin. I love all the animals on there. Joni I also love your new blog background. Happy Valentins day.

Wright Family said...

Yeah.... So i love the new picture of you.. you should post it so i can see it bigger... Hows things going?

Wright Family said...

Thats cool. I think Constance wanted to do it on Feb 20th or think we should wait even longer? If not we need to start planning i can do the invites I love doing those. Then you can do a couple games. I think it will be an open house with Friends and Family. I dont know if we will have enough friends to make it worth it we can just do her Family too. What do you think? Then You, Me and Misty call all decided what treats or food to do.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

That is too cute!!! I was way excited to see you left me a comment, I had to laugh that Staci and I both had our babies on the 26th. Your kids are darling!!!