Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday!


My Baby is turning 6 years old! I can't believe it! She is growing up so fast. Mackenzie has been such a joy to be around. She is my best helper. She is always willing to help out around the house. She keeps her room clean, and even helps Gavin clean his a lot of the time. I am so proud of the person that she is becoming. She is a good example to Gavin and Avery. I am so thankful that our family was blessed with her sweet little spirit. She absolutely loves kindergarten. After Christmas, she couldn't wait to go back. I am amazed by how fast she is learning. She is doing awesome with her reading and writing skills. She is constantly surprising me. She is such a sweet girl. She's always making me things, drawing me pictures, one day she even tried to give me her favorite toy, just to be nice. She loves to teach Gavin new things, and is always trying to make Avery smile. She has such a fun personality. She's like her dad-constantly joking around. She loves to make people laugh. Mackenzie has a lot of friends and she truely loves every one of them. She has brought so much happiness into our lives. I am so very proud of her. I hope she knows that. I just wish I could slow down the time because she's just growing up way too fast! Happy 6th Birthday Sweetheart! We love you!

2 comments:

Marble Quarry said...

That is so sweet! Still after six years and 3 kids isn't it still so hard to believe that we are mom's. I know it's weird to me! Sounds like you are raising an amazing little girl! Great job Jo!

Rindi said...

Happy Birthday Kenz! Give her hugs and kisses from us. Maybe you can get her for us since she won't ever let us. ;) I hope Avery is doing better.