Monday, January 5, 2009

4 months already!

I can't believe that my baby is already 4 months old! She is growng up way too fast. She is such a fun baby. She absolutely adores Mackenzie and Gavin. Gavin loves to play with her and make her smile. It's funny because I was always worried that he would be too rough with her but he's actually more gentle with her than Kenzie is. She is so much fun to have around and she already has such a fun personality. I always get my babies pictures taken every 2 months or so for the first year because they just change so fast! With Avery it's much easier to because I can do them myself. Here's some of my favorites. I still think she looks alot like Gavin. These are his 4 month pictures.

This is Kenzie at 5 months

4 comments:

Coby and KaeDawn said...

How cute:) Wow..I think she looks a lot like Gavin!

Tiffany P. said...

holy cow, it looks like you are holding the same baby in all 3 pictures. I can't tell who she looks more like because they all look the same. So adorable.

Rindi said...

On your last post I told Braden that all your kids look so much alike. Now this proves it. The first picture is my favorite!

Wright Family said...

Wow they all do look alike crazy.. I love her pictures i cant believe she is 4 months